Better than a tablet.
Just as powerful, but 100% hands-free.
Smarter than other wearables.
More safety, more rugged, more cpu, more camera.
• Vehicle/bucket truck safety inspection
• Installations that deviate from the plan
• Sub contractor progress status checks
• Quality assurance inspections
• Damaged equipment inspection
• Site inspection & walkthrough
• Emergency technical support
• Troubleshooting product failures
• Adhering to company safety standards
• Multi-party video issue resolution
• Instruct, mentor & develop new engineers
• Root cause digital evidence collection
• Digital maintenance record creation
• Non-standard modifications
• Fiber repair step-by step guidance
• Digitally document manager reviews
Your first-time fixes on heavy equipment can be reduced by up to 75% through collaboration.
Let a single remote expert assist multiple machines and facilities at once, without costly travel.
Access to information in context without distraction workers maintain situational awareness.
Voice based operating system with local speech recognition in loud environments.
Four digital microphones and advanced algorithms – performs at 100dB.
Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 625, Android 8.1 & Secure.
Appears size of 7” tablet, viewable in bright sunlight.
Integrated speakers and 3.5mm audio jack for use with hearing protection.
Designed to work with standard hard helmets, bump caps and safety glasses.
IP66 – Protected against heavy seas or powerful jets of water.
IP66 – Complete protection against the ingress of micro particles.
Resistant to 2-meter drops onto concrete from any angle.
Fully operational from -20° C to +50° C, MIL-STD-810G.
Field swappable for continuous use.
Moving parts stand up to heavy use.
The HMT-1 comes standard with My Camera, a hands-free application for taking photographs and videos.
If you select an audio or video file from My Media on the HMT-1, it is played using the media player.
View documents, photos and video files locally stored or stored on an installed MicroSD card using the My Files app.
Provide expert knowledge remotely.
Increased productivity & error reduction.
Expert knowledge and training content
Diagnostics, predictive data & historic trends.
Increase productivity of incoming and outgoing goods.
Celex Techniques, a divison of Celex Media Sdn Bhd
36-3, Jalan Metro Pudu, Off, Jalan Yew, Fraser Business Park, 55100, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
Copyright © 2020 Celex Media Sdn Bhd - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Celex Techniques